World Cup: Matches

Genie

Got to have a little playful dig at some of you.

I'm quite happy that it seems, the more fans that have arrived... The more media coverage there is of them saying ( As I knew it would happen ) that they are pleasantly surprised and are actually having a blast.

Seems some say they were really apprehensive based on all the media but it's been totally different. ( As I've been repeatedly telling people it was.

This is one of many hilarious but fun stories coming out.

When it comes to the Qatari team they can't win... Partially because they are shite.. and partially because even if they were to win a match people would say the match was fixed. Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Just now, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Bellingham is the most well rounded, mature 19 year old i think ive ever seen. Well done to his parents

People trying to put Chukwuemeka/ Pogba Junior in the same category has hands down been one of the biggest farces ever 🤣

• Like 1

Also Chukwuemeka is a very talented younster, you don't have to be as good as Bellingham or anywhere near as good as for that to be the case.

What's ridic is people using Bellingham as a yardstick for other teenage players.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Got to have a little playful dig at some of you.

I'm quite happy that it seems, the more fans that have arrived... The more media coverage there is of them saying ( As I knew it would happen ) that they are pleasantly surprised and are actually having a blast.

Seems some say they were really apprehensive based on all the media but it's been totally different. ( As I've been repeatedly telling people it was.

This is one of many hilarious but fun stories coming out.

When it comes to the Qatari team they can't win... Partially because they are shite.. and partially because even if they were to win a match people would say the match was fixed. Lol

I heard the one about playing with the lion, going in a Lambo etc. I didn't believe them to be honest.