World Cup: Matches

Genie

14 minutes of injury time which is interesting because I timed the delays for the keepers injury and that came in at around 8-9 mins I thought, maybe they’re being a bit hotter on ensuring all time missed is added back in, international games usually have shorter injury times in my experience.

England haven’t had to get out of first gear to be 3 up here.

Just now, avfc1982am said:

TBH the central pairing of Rice and Bellingham is top draw. The best central pair England have had for a very long time imo. 

For all the 'discussions' of GS's ideologies, the tactics have been spot on for this type of game. Credit where it's due. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He'll break grealishs transfer fee record

Yeah but we got 100m for that Blues might get a minimal sell on clause but probably sold that already knowing them.

Class player and seems a great guy too so fair play to the lad.

Just now, HKP90 said:

For all the 'discussions' of GS's ideologies, the tactics have been spot on for this type of game. Credit where it's due. 

He could've used any tactics for this game. I wouldn't go as far as suggesting this is a tactical result. It's more down to player level than tactics.

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

14 minutes of injury time which is interesting because I timed the delays for the keepers injury and that came in at around 8-9 mins I thought, maybe they’re being a bit hotter on ensuring all time missed is added back in, international games usually have shorter injury times in my experience.

England haven’t had to get out of first gear to be 3 up here.

The first injury was over 10 minutes, then he lay back on the ground before being subbed