World Cup: Matches

Genie

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Scandalous how we as a footballing country aren't able to accommodate someone with the skill of Grealish. It's nothing new, Hoddle, Le Tissier and many more overlooked for a more methodical approach. 

Doesn't track back like saka can

We have a manager that judges his attacking players on their ability to defend

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So should Villa then ?

Everyone who risks the health of a player unnecessarily should be fined if they allow the player to carry on when clearly isnt fit enough, yes.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So should Villa then ?

We're bad but I can't remember us doing the whole I'm injured I'm fine oh no I'm injured again thing

Royally pisses me off, this has taken 10 minutes longer than it should have done

Edit - like I said in my earlier post I knew he was going down again, it was obvious

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Scandalous how we as a footballing country aren't able to accommodate someone with the skill of Grealish. It's nothing new, Hoddle, Le Tissier and many more overlooked for a more methodical approach. 

To be fair we moan that managers should play players on form and he has done just that. Grealish has been shit for a while.

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I hope Grealish doesnt have similar beliefs to them 2 😜

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

To be fair we moan that managers should play players on form and he has done just that. Grealish has been shit for a while.

Playing Shaw, Maguire, Rice and Mount 😛

Edited by Zatman

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

We're bad but I can't remember us doing the whole I'm injured I'm fine oh no I'm injured again thing

Royally pisses me off, this has taken 10 minutes longer than it should have done

We did exactly that mate v Newcastle.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1