• Bailey (Ramsey 59)
    • Buendía (Ings 59)
    • Mings (Konsa 59)
    • Cash (Young 74)
    • Digne (Augustinsson 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 23:59

Very disappointing to say the least.

Some really poor performances in there tonight. Olsen, Chambers, Mings, Ings, Buendia to name a few

The only positive is that Unai will have seen them at first hand in a match time environment.

Many of these would probably shine in training, but when it matters fold or be invisible.

A good learning curve for UE 

2 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

There was a moment where Bailey got hold of the ball in our half and somehow, through both awesome skill and sheer tenacity, brought it unharmed through a whole bunch of united players, after which he sent a perfect pass to Watkins who completely bottled it in front of goal. Twenty seconds later they scored and the game was pretty much downhil from there.

Holy Maloney though! That move from Bailey. He turned into my favorite player right there and then.

Yeah it was brilliant. It was also a first, he hasn’t really been able to dribble past people from standstill before.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gompedyret said:

There was a moment where Bailey got hold of the ball in our half and somehow, through both awesome skill and sheer tenacity, brought it unharmed through a whole bunch of united players, after which he sent a perfect pass to Watkins who completely bottled it in front of goal. Twenty seconds later they scored and the game was pretty much downhil from there.

Holy Maloney though! That move from Bailey. He turned into my favorite player right there and then.

Imagine Bailey's frustration when ollie didn't even get a shot off because he miss-hit his second touch :(

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

For me, a nothing game. The Sunday win was the important one. And the manager gets to see if the second string are up to the task. Playing the long game.

Agree, disappointed but I’m largely over it already. Our place in the league is everything, it’s brutal and close this year. Learn the lessons, move on stronger.

• Like 3

I thought that Coote had an absolutely awful game in the middle for both sides.

He was so far off the pace. Missed bookings, gave fouls when they weren't fouls and let play go when fouls were committed. 

• Like 2

Disappointing, no doubt it was in our grasp. 

For me though, players still learning a new style of play and we clearly need that conditioning coach to do his thing. 

Gives Unai a look at some of the squad, clearly a few not doing well out of it. 

Despite still Brighton to go at the weekend, I think we will look completely different in December after the break. 

We could have won it, we didn’t, but there are still big signs of improvement

UTV

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, villatillidie1980 said:

Disappointing, no doubt it was in our grasp. 

For me though, players still learning a new style of play and we clearly need that conditioning coach to do his thing. 

Gives Unai a look at some of the squad, clearly a few not doing well out of it. 

Despite still Brighton to go at the weekend, I think we will look completely different in December after the break. 

We could have won it, we didn’t, but there are still big signs of improvement

UTV

The lack of fitness is a real problem and worst of all, will take some time to repair.

• Like 1

Â