• Bailey (Ramsey 59)
    • Buendía (Ings 59)
    • Mings (Konsa 59)
    • Cash (Young 74)
    • Digne (Augustinsson 80)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/11/22 at 23:59

Just now, MCU said:

I detest United, always have… losing to them frustrates me enough. Seeing some of those individual displays from us almost sent me over the edge. I don’t think we’re far off, I have every faith in Unai. Tonight was a good opportunity for him to see what trash we have amongst our ranks.

Emery’s been here 10 days now and it’s possible for the players to learn what he wants will take a few more days.

Strange game and one I think we could have got something out of, we must learn to control games and stop giving the ball away. I lost count how many times Augustinsson and McGinn gave the ball straight back to a united player. 

Olsen should never play for us again... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure how some people seem annoyed at Emery.

Absolutely nothing more he probably could have

Maybe not played such an high line when we went ahead, especially the second time. Some of the substitutions were questionable. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

Some really poor performances tonight especially from olsen and mcginn, but the fact we were well in the game till 85 minutes must be considered a positive. 

We just need to win a game from behind as you could see the heads drop as soon as we conceded that 3rd.

I'm glad emery got to see more of the squad tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

4 days ago, it was the United players’ heads that dropped when the third went in.

That doesn't have any relevance to our issues whatsoever. I'm not saying we're the only team that have these issues, but our issues are the only one's that concern me.

11 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

How can anyone pick out Mings after witnessing that abomination of a performance from Chambers tonight?

Remind me how many goals we had conceded before he came on ?

Then their 2nd goal, the mings slip letting the player straight through.

The 3rd goal which was a mings og 

Or maybe the 4th goal where he lost his man who scored ?

Take your pick.

I don't slate players for the sake of it however if they play shit then they get called shit. I also don't blindly defend players when they have played shit, I find that very odd.

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 2

Just now, brummybloke said:

Remind me how many goals we had conceded before he came on ?

Then their 2nd goal, the mings slip letting the player straight through.

The 3rd goal which was a mings of

Or maybe the 4th goal where he lost his man who scored ?

Take your pick.

I don't slate players for the sake of it however if they play shit then they get called shit. I also don't blindly defend players when they have played shit, I find that very odd.

Watch the second goal again. Chambers is clearly at fault. He’s so slow to get back that he relies on Ashley Young to cover for him. Got roasted for the first goal too. 

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Yes, we’re never the last minute equalisers or the turn a game on its head team. Ever. It’s annoying.

Spot on. The way our heads dropped in times of adversity is so, so frustrating. 

Hopefully, Emery can sort that out quickly, otherwise it's going to rear it's ugly head again and again.

Â