Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Couldn't agree more. This is why I will be turning up in my normal suit, tie and bowler hat, Daily Telegraph stuffed under one arm. 

Nice to hear you’re still going strong Mr Benn. How’s the shopkeeper? (One for the kids!)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My mate from London calls me a yammer but I’m from Walsall.  Does that make me a yammer?

As for changes for the new regime surely we must start serving Tapas instead of Pukka Pies!    

Of course we’re Yammers! 

• Haha 1

Happy with the line up today. Kamara to come off the bench I expect.

Hopefully Buendia will line up on the left, with Ramsey in the middle, but the two swapping positions.

Get Ollie playing how he did when Grealish was here going out wide to the left then coming back into the middle. I think he and Buendia can form a good understanding.

17 hours ago, ccfcman said:

The language obsession must surely just be a British thing right? Emery speaks multiple languages, as do a plethora of our players and coaches, yet over and over again - language ability is raised.

As he has just brought in an entire Spanish back room  team in,  it's not an unreasonable assumption that some may not speak English just because the manager and a couple of the coaches do.

Â