Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

2 minutes ago, abdomlahor said:

I think we all realise and know his football isn’t the greatest on the eye but it’s effective most of the time.  He gets teams functioning and working well while knowing opponents weaknesses.  We’ll be hard to beat but the ability to score goals and play well together.  We won’t be the sexiest team to watch but hopefully we will be strong on getting results.  This is a major coup for us and very exciting if it happens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Overall I’d have been more excited by Amorim. But I think Emery is a decent coach. I’m interested to see what he can do with this side. With Emery I have similar expectations to when Houllier arrived. 

I reckon even though he might not make us the most exciting, he might be what we need now, for where we are, and the next phase of our development.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I mean, fair play to that lyric guy. I know Twitter "ITK's" are quite contentious on here but he may just be the real deal. 

yep. can't argue, he called it

shame he's so **** annoying with how much he's gloating though

and quite the tory too, it would seem

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Overall I’d have been more excited by Amorim. But I think Emery is a decent coach. I’m interested to see what he can do with this side. With Emery I have similar expectations to when Houllier arrived. 

I’m ten times more excited by Emery than Amorim…we have a definite top coach in Emery if he comes, Amorim is still “potential” to be a top coach.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon even though he might not make us the most exciting, he might be what we need now, for where we are, and the next phase of our development.

No doubt we will be difficult to beat. However with how we played the other day at least they will know that we have that in our locker - I’m going to assume Danks will remain as part of the team, so he knows! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I think we all realise and know his football isn’t the greatest on the eye but it’s effective most of the time.  He gets teams functioning and working well while knowing opponents weaknesses.  We’ll be hard to beat but the ability to score goals and play well together.  We won’t be the sexiest team to watch but hopefully we will be strong on getting results.  This is a major coup for us and very exciting if it happens.

I just feel we need a ‘safe’ pair of hands after the chancer we have just had. Every manager is a risk, but I feel Emery is a safer bet that Amiron. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

The ones who all said the exact same? 🥸

Nobody was saying the same exact same at 23:00 on Thursday night , even lyric / joey or whatever his name is that everyone is hanging on his every word said it wasn’t Emery at that time