Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

10 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

If we sign Emery and we still struggle to get into the top-half, then I will simply conclude that this club is cursed and be at peace with it.

Happy to echo this, being at peace with Villa sounds really very nice. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Small side benefit to Emery (or Poch) is their language skills. Emery was never a polished English speak per se but the Villa Brazilian and Argentine contingent will really benefit from a native speaker - yes I know they speak Portugese in Brazil, but our lot are completely fluent in Spanish too. Communication is key and while the working language will always be English, when you need to really talk to some one, it can only occur in a language they are truly at ease with.

Dare i say it - we might even start getting a tune out of Coutinho. 

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

The only thing that I would be against is if he wants to bring a cast of thousands with him. One or two yes but that bench was ridiculously overcrowded under Gerrard.

If he wants to bring his own people and insists Danks, Cutler, and McPhee must go ( despite yesterday ) that’s fine. Fully back him or don’t. 

Just now, stewiek2 said:

If Marca are reporting that then I'd say it's done.

Welcome Unai!

We have been here before with managers and things have gone south quickly....let's keep the champagne in the fridge for now

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Hard to find a forum for them but saw one with very few comments on the story but basically he's world class, you have to respect what he's done, his strengths are his ability to analyse opponents his weakness is he over analyses opponents and the football was more enjoyable on the eye under the previous 2 managers

Checked the Spanish part of skyscrapercity, a post has just gone up there so hopefully the Spanish will discuss it which will be interesting