Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

People surprised at how fast this has accelerated compared to his stalling and rejecting Newcastle last season. It’s not comparable. Villarreal were in the champions league. Now they aren’t. We are probably even offering him less than Newcastle did. I’d love if he brought Monchi with him. I know he’s at Sevilla, i think but get him out - Lange out. 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Have we ever had a spanish manager before?

We've barely had any foreign managers. Dr. Jo, O'Leary, Houllier, Garde, Di Matteo.

Czech, Irish, French. French, Italian.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chindie said:

We've barely had any foreign managers. Dr. Jo, O'Leary, Houllier, Garde, Di Matteo.

Beat me to it  all very brief let’s hope the trend changes.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

People surprised at how fast this has accelerated compared to his stalling and rejecting Newcastle last season. It’s not comparable. Villarreal were in the champions league. Now they aren’t. We are probably even offering him less than Newcastle did. I’d love if he brought Monchi with him. I know he’s at Sevilla, i think but get him out - Lange out. 

We won the under 16 championship today

Lange in 😉

We'll never know either but lange could be at the forefront of this

10 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Also only had 5 million to spend in the summer and a net negative budget when considering their sales. Makes sense that he's moving on

6 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Was thinking this. We always seem to keep it british which makes this more exciting

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Wow, seems like he has paid the buy out clause himself to make the move happen!

I think thats how it works in Spain. You have to buy yourself out of the contract you sign. 

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Wow, seems like he has paid the buy out clause himself to make the move happen!

That’s a common theme in Spain for player transfers. It will be reimbursed by the buying club though.