Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Emery nig even being mentioned with the bookies which is surprising.

Emery would be fantastic 

Yeah absolutely he has experience and given enough time would steer us in the right direction. Non risk appointment too nobody can point the blame at anyone IF it were to go wrong as im sure we would all see it as a sensible appointment 

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

Whoever it is will get my unequivical support, from day 1

I just hope we have a unified fanbase, to give him FULL support.

So Bruce, McLeish, Allardyce, Dyche would get your full support from day one? That's not support mate, that's just blind faith!

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think people underestimate the value of this.

Coming on to VT was becoming unbearable as well

Shaun, VT is one media base....and is not representative of all opinions, Villa.

Having said that, many on here, got what they always wanted...even though, I don't doubt, like us, they wanted to win games.

I found the early naysayers, strange and unsupportive and too quick to jump to there ultimate conclusions, maybe they thought my views were too supportive and ultimately too late in my conclusions.......having said that, after 12 months, they were right....he's gone.

I think, it started to go a bit questionable, since January, when the first signings were made.....personally, I have not been convinced, by Digne, and Coutinho's form has left him.......They both look lightweight to me.....and I don't like Lightweight teams and they made it worse, after Phils form drifting away.

VT was disappointing for me, rather than unbearbale, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, if its explained through.

Anyway..... we will see what the new guy, can do......lets just hope the decision was right, and the next guy can do better.

UTV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Shaun, VT is one media base....and is not representative of all opinions, Villa.

Having said that, many on here, got what they always wanted...even though, I don't doubt, like us, they wanted to win games.

I found the early naysayers, strange and unsupportive and too quick to jump to there ultimate conclusions, maybe they thought my views were too supportive and ultimately too late in my conclusions.......having said that, after 12 months, they were right....he's gone.

I think, it started to go a bit questionable, since January, when the first signings were made.....personally, I have not been convinced, by Digne, and Coutinho's form has left him.......They both look lightweight to me.....and I don't like Lightweight teams and they made it worse, after Phils form drifting away.

VT was disappointing for me, rather than unbearbale, but everyone is entitled to their opinion, if its explained through.

Anyway..... we will see what the new guy, can do......lets just hope the decision was right, and the next guy can do better.

UTV

I think we can all agree when appointed everyone wanted Gerrard to be a success.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Lambert I could get, but it didn't work out for him. Garde and even Sherwood I could get, even if they were both disastrous in the end. McCleish was just baffling, and was doomed to fail from the very first day. It made no sense in any way to me as an appointment.  

Maybe, they looked at his record in scotland......Oops, not again.

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Isn’t he the one that said he would quit immediately if the club signed Ronaldo?

I seen on Twitter that Mendes is trying to get Amorim to move on, so he can engineer a move for Ronaldo to Sporting.