Good Bye Villa

bendixen35

22 hours ago, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years you brought me very little pleasure and mostly a lot of pain.

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

blues fan?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

For 40 years I was a faithful fan, but I cannot be a part of this anymore. I cannot be a fan the way you have been treating me. 

For 40 years U never really were a soccer inspiration - always sticking to the old style british ugly hoofing soccer, playing with fear.

For 40 years you have taken the money out of hard working people and wasted it on mediocre players, and skilled agents. With no real consequenses - as the fans seems happy as long as they are part of something, no matter what. 

Hopefully you will bring the fans something in the future - it was not to be in my time.

Bye

Only 40 years? You started on a very big high in 1982 then....

Sadly, it was never going to be like that for every one of the next forty years and so it has proved. It was pretty desperate stuff in the 60s when I started going to Villa Park, but I have never once considered withdrawing my support. Having looked at your earlier posts, I find this negativity is not a new thing. For example, you have made the following 7 posts on 22/8, 20/8, 20/8, 6/8, 2/8, 19/2 & 19/2:  

• "Join the Villa - guarantees a life Long series of dissapointments,"
  • "What a laugh we all are. This team has to be PL's most overrated and overhyped team in history (like Everton). Closing down now for the season 2022-2023. Dont want to spent 1 more minute of my precious time on this shit again."

• "The biggest loosers in Villa is not the players but the fans who is wasting their life and money, supporting what has to be regarded as Premier Leagues most overrated club for the last 40 years. This club is a Joke."

• "Soocer is a game where everything can happen, and Villa never fails to dissappoint. Want to feel like a looser? - I suggest you try supporting Villa for 40 years. Over and out."

• "We might get something still from this - but who the **** cares anymore. Worst decision ever when I fell in love with Villa. What a shithole girlfriend."

• "No matter how brigtht the day is looking.... Villa is always there to ruin your day. Never get your hopes to high. Remember your position - far from the best in the country. Such a beautiful history pissed away for 40 years ."

• "I must be flaggelant.40 years of pure agony supporting this SHIT."

We all have our dark days as football supporters and this site provides us with an opportunity to get those feelings off our chest and read by our fellow VT members. The dark days make the good days feel even sweeter and you have experienced a lot more good days, than a lot of other football fans, have done in the forty years that you have been following the Villa. If you doubt that ask any Small Heath, WBA, Wolves, Coventry or Walsall fan of a similar vintage.

We all have matches that leave us feeling down, but we and dare I suggest, you would struggle to find anything else that quite gives you the same highs and lows on a match day. That's why despite the odd negative comment that we are all prone to make, we will still remain Villa till we die. Don't things look a little bit brighter today, than they did when you opened this topic, after last night's game? When they don't remember;):

image.jpeg.cf41eac30881aedce46a3e9b5f695a75.jpeg  image.jpeg.95e2ceb9fdf40ec60eb5b92b674f2bff.jpeg UTV!!

Edited by John
  • Like 2

Good bye Villa

Bye

Bloody hell I thought this was a terminal illness post until I kept reading 

Edited by IrishVilla10
  • Haha 2

Good bye Villa

Bye

bye

On 20/10/2022 at 16:29, bendixen35 said:

the old style british ugly hoofing

I read this, and I feel attracted. I do not know how to explain it. It just is.

On 20/10/2022 at 16:30, Davkaus said:

Bit of an embarrassing overreaction from a middle aged bloke

Hey, hey, hey. Now you've gone and insulted my community, mate.

On 20/10/2022 at 15:29, bendixen35 said:

Good bye Villa

Bye

bye-goodbye.gif.25043597a96bb5ed50f451840b56f2bb.gif

• Haha 1