January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

12 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I would just pay the £100 Million for Mitoma

I think the better investment would be signing Brighton's director of scouting and recruitment for much less money.

• Like 2

Wouldn't be surprised if we are one of them, couple of loan spots opened up and could probably do with some numbers in there. A loan wouldn't be my favoured bit of business but if it means we get the right signings in the summer and can still keep pushing up the table now, fine.

Edited by HalfTimePost

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we are one of them, couple of loan spots opened up and could probably do with some numbers in there. A loan wouldn't be my favoured bitty of business but if it means we get the right signings in the summer and can still keep pushing up the table now, fine.

🤢

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we are one of them, couple of loan spots opened up and could probably do with some numbers in there. A loan wouldn't be my favoured bitty of business but if it means we get the right signings in the summer and can still keep pushing up the table now, fine.

A loan is probably the most likely thing that we will do over the next two days. I can’t see us buying anyone now. Quite how we haven’t properly replaced Ings seems insane to me, but I’m just a fan, so what do I know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

A loan is probably the most likely thing that we will do over the next two days. I can’t see us buying anyone now. Quite how we haven’t properly replaced Ings seems insane to me, but I’m just a fan, so what do I know. 

I’m still clinging to hope that we are bringing in a striker in some form because I don’t get selling Ings and loaning out Archer and only bringing in a raw talent, untried and untested at this level in Duran.  He may well turn into Mbappe but that isn’t going to start now and Emery has said he wants another there.

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That would annoy me. 

Why would we develop Manchester United players for them?

It is annoying, but on the other hand, if it's  a handy squad player for half a season  and means we're  more able to bring in someone  brilliant in the summer, then I'm  Ok with that