January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Duran is going to have to be bled overtime. Emery has confirmed that. Moreno is doing ok so far.
We’re still three players short of what we need. 

Moreno is going to be badly exposed when we play a quality attacking side. City / Arsenal looming. We should start Digne in those with Moreno ahead of him instead of Buendia

Just now, MotoMkali said:

https://fbref.com/en/players/27f33438/Thiago-Almada

Since we were looking at players in the MLS. This guys stats look pretty good and is only 21.

Was linked with Leeds (Bielsa) and utd before moving to atlanta, I know atlanta have a history with SA youngsters, almiron and barco, but it's a weird move

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Sell him to Everton. He will be good for them when they’re clawing their way out of the Championship next season.

Spurs don’t have enough midfielders, they only have about 78 so maybe they’ll high jack any move by another club.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I believe it’s 17

So if we didn't manage to bring anyone in this window, still entirely plausible, Jan is a tough window to bring the quality in we need without getting bent over with no lube.

But we would be a couple of injuries and suspensions away from a bench full of keepers and kids..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Im ok with chambers leavong. Heisnt t very good

Didnt we get him on a free? Even if we got a 1m for him thats a mil profit would be a good signing  for a team like Southampton 

I don’t think he’s bad at all, but some chances don’t come again. If we’re getting a fee for him, then why not? 
Recall Hause and that’s it.

2 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I don’t think he’s bad at all, but some chances don’t come again. If we’re getting a fee for him, then why not? 
Recall Hause and that’s it.

Isn’t Hause already back here recovering from injury?