January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

54 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

He did well in Man. United game. Just think in long term to be consistent top 7 challengers we'll need a little better alongside Kamara and would imagine Emery will sign someone, probably next summer.

Sign Tielemans on a free and that would be an excellent addition and then you have Luiz and Dendoncker as back up with different qualities for specific opposition. 

Next season our 4 will be Kamara, Luiz, Dendoncker and Irougbunam

Tielemans has declined last few seasons as well

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They will sell Keane and Mina to fund it 😂

They'll be lucky to buy Torres left toe with the income from that, will probably loan Keane to another club and Mina has six months left on his deal so no one will sign him from a fee when he's had about 20 injuries in last 18 months.

Torres is unlikely...but you never know if we have a fantastic second half of the season and make europe.

I know there loads of talk about Torres but if we genuinely think we can get that calibre of player why not go for someone like Gvardiol at Leipzig? I know Chelsea are interested in him but if we’re not f’ing about why not

• Like 1

Cant always be right though I remember saying Matheus Nunes (Wolves) would have been the exact player we needed to propel us and hes turned out to be a real slow burner and not even close to being one of wolves best of the worst players 😂 would love Moussa Diaby (B.Leverkusen or Samuel Chukwueze (Villareal) , Pau Torres (Villareal) and for that CM role im gonna be cheeky and say Youri Tielemans, like imagine him with Luiz and Kamara behind 🔥

54 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Tielemans would play further forward anyway pretty much the mcginn role so he wouldn’t fall in that category as such id presume 

14 minutes ago, burchy said:

I know there loads of talk about Torres but if we genuinely think we can get that calibre of player why not go for someone like Gvardiol at Leipzig? I know Chelsea are interested in him but if we’re not f’ing about why not

Torres is a much lesser risk and has more experience, i think we need age with this one 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think we’ll see some new players coming in the next two transfer windows and I’m sure one player coming in will be a midfielder, whoever that maybe.  I think Emery will be making changes, some we can see that we need and some we don’t necessarily see now.  I can’t see them four being our choices for midfield next season wanting to push for Europe in 23/24.

12 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’ve never heard of half of the players mentioned in here… I watch the PL and champions league, but I mustn’t pay as much attention as others

Football Manager.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, burchy said:

More and more rumours about Zaha emerging on Twitter. Undoubtedly talented but is he what we need? Wouldn’t he cost a fortune or is his contract up in the summer?

Contract is up at end of the season. So selling in Jan makes sense for Palace. He's just turned 30 so a 3 and 1/2 year deal would take him to 33 when contract is up. He's a fantastic player and if we could get him it'd be a massive coup

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, burchy said:

More and more rumours about Zaha emerging on Twitter. Undoubtedly talented but is he what we need? Wouldn’t he cost a fortune or is his contract up in the summer?

Where are the rumours coming from? I’ve seen people referring to them but can’t see what started them off.