Match Thread: Villa v Southampton

limpid

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Fify.

Good point, that was doubly bad because he made him captain.

The captain HAS to be one of the top performers otherwise who is going go take him seriously when he’s yelling at them to do more?

Its the problem United had with Maguire. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rigs said:

People may think the manager is no good and the coaching team, to which I agree. I also think this crop of player aren’t that good either. 

They're too good to go down. We've improved the squad and look considerably worse than under Smith.

Just now, Rigs said:

People may think the manager is no good and the coaching team, to which I agree. I also think this crop of player aren’t that good either. 

Could’ve said the same about the squad before smith took over from Bruce 

don’t underestimate the impact of how a manager sets the team up

1 minute ago, Rigs said:

This just isn’t true. No one on the pitch hasn’t not had an extended run of very good performances.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

who is going go take him seriously when he’s yelling at them to do more?

Agreed with your post, but this is a moot point. McGinn does no leading whatsover. Never see him doing a damn thing to get his teammates going. 

• Like 1

As a Scot that loves the Premier League, I always avoided the likes of Burnley, West Brom and Wolves when they were on TV. Villa are turning it one of those teams. We definitely don’t have any obvious plans in final third. Every match just seems the same at the moment. 

• Like 1