Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Might be worth switching to a 4 2 3 1 and going 2 2 6 in attack. Ramsey for Buendia

actually McGinn is first to get sub for me, problem Gerrard let him stay even rubbish form even award him capt i think this is bad man management by Gerrard. 

I would prefer Mings next to Carlos to mentor him what premiership like.

Reason we under pressure is not wide man support our full back. so they overload our wide. 

I don't understand why long ball when Coutinho better with 1-2-1 and passing around, rather waste long ball (McGinn is guilty lost ball more, Ramsey) which i would play Luiz over McGinn and Ramsey work well with Luiz that McGinn.

This is a Gerrard fault.

so Buendia need come on for Coutinho and Luiz for Ramsey, Archer for Ings (I think Watkins will come on indeed Archer) - these sub Gerrard will make at 75 mins (hope half time rather 75 mins)

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

It's not the players mate. Just looks like they don't know what they are supposed to be doing?

I'm not Gerrard out already, but watching this, Poch is surely a little tempting even after 1 game. 😉

If we could get Poch I'd have Gerrard out like a shot.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Luiz for Ramsey to balance us up and help us keep the ball.

Buendia for Coutinho to give us some urgency and creativity up front.

God please let it be mcginn and not ramsey. At least ramsey is young and gives me hope to get better.