DRAFT Fantasy Football 2022-'23

maqroll

18 hours ago, maqroll said:

Who wants to do this? 

Let's get a 12 team league going.

We had two smaller leagues running last season with a promotion/relegation plan. 

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

We had two smaller leagues running last season with a promotion/relegation plan. 

The "Division 2" was a joke. 6 teams and 2 of them didn't seem to ever log-on.

Let's get a roll call going, who wants to join up?

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

The "Division 2" was a joke. 6 teams and 2 of them didn't seem to ever log-on.

Let's get a roll call going, who wants to join up?

Sounds like league 1. Nature of the beast that about a 3rd the players give up. 

I'm in though. 

• Like 1

Villa Talk Draft League is live!

0tuydl is the code. 

Draft is 8pm GMT on Monday August 1.

8 team minimum, 12 team maximum. 

It's a head-to-head League, meaning we compete directly against each other. 

Let's get 12 players.

• Like 1

I'm in.

Happy to do one larger league rather than the two although I would say we did split from one larger league to two smaller ones initially because of issues over league being too big meaning there not being enough players to go around in draft and also more teams had something to play for with promotion/relegation. The website also recommends leagues of around 8 teams so enough decent players to go around.

Personally I'm ok with larger league though as more of a challenge as everyone will have to pick more normally unused players.

Tagging previous entrants (or interest shown) in here: @Stevo985, @chappy, @LancsVillan, @lp_villa830, @AndyM3000, @Eak94, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan, @Dodgyknees, @Shomin Geki, @skarroki, @bobzy, @a-k

What I would say is this looks like 5 out of 8 of last year's top division (including the top 4 last season!) and 3 of 6 from VT2 not yet joined. Even if only half of these join we are over the 12 limit set. If we do end up with more than 12, especially if get most of last year's entrants back, what's the plan?

6 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

Tagging previous entrants (or interest shown) in here: @Stevo985, @chappy, @LancsVillan, @lp_villa830, @AndyM3000, @Eak94, @villaluke, @dont_do_it_doug., @andykeenan, @Dodgyknees, @Shomin Geki, @skarroki, @bobzy, @a-k

What I would say is this looks like 5 out of 8 of last year's top division (including the top 4 last season!) and 3 of 6 from VT2 not yet joined. Even if only half of these join we are over the 12 limit set. If we do end up with more than 12, especially if get most of last year's entrants back, what's the plan?

No thanks chaps. Draft FPL isn't my bag

27 minutes ago, tomsky_11 said:

I’ll do it 

1 hour ago, tomsky_11 said:

Yep it's been set up for max 10 teams. @maqroll we've got 10 joined and at least 3 more of last year's participants to join. Worth expanding to 16 max or splitting if we get more?

If it's one big mega league of 16 or so, I'd be interested. But a small league of 6ish like last year, not so much 😁

Â