Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

8 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

I am honestly not that worried about Newcastle as I believe NSWE are just as ambitions, if not more. There is room for both Newcastle and Villa to thrive.

Me neither, just signed 3 players they wanted 

6 minutes ago, est1874 said:

There's no contract at all in this case, just a fee agreed with Sevilla. Contract and medical to follow, so technically nothing is sorted yet.

There will be things agreed with the agent already. They wouldn’t book him in for a medical if ballpark numbers, at least, hadn’t been agreed.

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It seems a lot of money for someone close to their thirties and with no PL experience. I know PL experience isn’t the be all and end all but it’s been evident for some time that the rigours of English football far outweigh any other league.

We got to make an inadequate head coach look good some how - if that means spending £26m on a guy whose never played in the prem so be it.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Tbh, I don't know why more teams don't move earlier in the transfer market. Just look at how we've conducted our business.

I’d say there’s an argument to move in the window at any point. Some may wanna see the dominos fall and move, some may wanna wait for the last second bargains or some like us, just going out and get out targets without a fuss 

Lets hope he has that Ruben Dias impact, slots right in and improves us drastically.

Martinez

Cash - Diego Carlos - Mings - Digne 

Kamara

That has the potential to be solid, with Konsa/Chambers in reserve. Hopefully Hause can find a club and bring in a fee. But it signals we’re really going all out for Europe next season, hopefully Gerrard can deliver.

If Carlsberg did pre-transfer windows in May 🍺:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

So he’s right footed, which side does he play?

He plays where he wants, he plays where he waaaaannnnts, Diego Carlos, he plays where he wants…… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Are they wrong? 

La Liga team of the season and most Sevilla fans saying he's been better than Jules Kounde this season who most rate as a £50m+ CB suggests they are yes. 

If we buy these 29 year old players to improve us quickly and then bring through maybe 4 or 5 top youngsters from the academy who can contribute to our squad long term then it doeent really matter if we arent getting resale value. The key though i admit is turning potential into actual performances. And the higher in the league we get   the higher the ability of the youngsters we will need. 

• Like 1

Â