Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

29 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I was thinking start of this season - How are were going to keep all our CBs happy?

Same. This is precisely the problem an upwardly mobile team will find, as in fairness, Newcastle have found.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Ive just had a missed call of the Don. Think I'll be partnering Lenglet on Saturday. Sorry lads. I'm 52. Phone message said rather me than Chambers.

Have you experienced many facials before in your career though?

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

This injury is situation is unbelievable. Is it time to point to conspiracy theories? Poor training ground turf? Poor home pitch turf? Poor training methods?

Yes, I know some of the injuries are very much "bad luck", but if we play on longer grass, firmer surfaces, or whatever then there are potentially aggravating factors to all these injuries.

The Las Vegas NFL stadium. Has a well known injury causing pitch, could ours be the same?

No team can be this unlucky. 

We do water the shit out of the pitch prior to games kicking off. Iirc Kamara's right leg went off at an outward trajectory so maybe he slipped, although I haven't watched it back. It's a good place to start a conspiracy theory though. 

#Blamethegroundsmen

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

This injury is situation is unbelievable. Is it time to point to conspiracy theories? Poor training ground turf? Poor home pitch turf? Poor training methods?

Yes, I know some of the injuries are very much "bad luck", but if we play on longer grass, firmer surfaces, or whatever then there are potentially aggravating factors to all these injuries.

The Las Vegas NFL stadium. Has a well known injury causing pitch, could ours be the same?

No team can be this unlucky. 

Mings got injured at St James Park, Pau at the Gtech Stadium, Konsa at Bramall Lane, Digne at Old Trafford, Moreno at Anfield, Ramsey at an u21 tournament.

Buendia and Carlos were at Bodymoor but 6 months apart.

I think it’s only Kamara that got injured at VP out of our current list.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Mings got injured at St James Park, Pau at the Gtech Stadium, Konsa at Bramall Lane, Digne at Old Trafford, Moreno at Anfield, Ramsey at an u21 tournament.

Buendia and Carlos were at Bodymoor but 6 months apart.

I think it’s only Kamara that got injured at VP out of our current list.

I mean in terms of us regularly playing on each of those surfaces, potentially causing the weaknesses that then lead to injuries further down the line. Stretching theory I know, but I just can't believe we can have this much bad luck. :(

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 1

Never mind all this. 

Has anyone heard how poor old Spurs are getting on with their Injury list? I've not seen this hours update from Sky yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Ive just had a missed call of the Don. Think I'll be partnering Lenglet on Saturday. Sorry lads. I'm 52. Phone message said rather me than Chambers.

Me too, I'm 73....wants me for my potential, and reading of the game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I've heard that the William McGregor statue has been added to he squad for the Fulham game.

I think he said No....I'm no "concrete Ron" .

Â