Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Because our best players can't play every single minute of every single game.

That's why.

I'd have rested him against Everton instead.

What's certain is we'll play Konsa-Pau as the CB combo on Thursday given they're getting a better understanding as a pairing in the league now.

No travelling with playing Wolves and then it's the two week break and hopefully Moreno and Carlos are fully yet to speed for the October games and then they can start some of the Europa matches.

34 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Rolls Royce of a centre half

I dunno about squad depth, but we definitely need some depth in our vehicle euphemisms.

I'm fed up of Rolls Royces. He's a Bugatti Chiron of a centre half.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I dunno about squad depth, but we definitely need some depth in our vehicle euphemisms.

I'm fed up of Rolls Royces. He's a Bugatti Chiron of a centre half.

Googled it. That does look better suited to Diego!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Sierra Cosworth of a player. The 3 door with the big spoiler. Might break down from time to time but immensely powerful. He reminds me of Laursen a bit when he is attacking balls in the box. Very very strong.

Laursen was a vintage Aston Martin DB5

• Thanks 1

A bit rusty when he got into their box, that header that came off the side of his face and almost went out for a throw was not well timed to say the least. But he looked composed and commanding and played a full game. Lots of positives there. 

34 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

No love for carlos? Always enjoy seeing him play.

Thought he had a good match. Put a number of a nice passes up to watkins but he wasn't able to keep control of the ball.

Yeah, another solid performance from the Man Mountain.

Outside of Mings, he's the only CB we have that is particularly physically strong. I really like the combination of Torres, Carlos and Konsa because I think they each bring something a little different to the table. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

No love for carlos? Always enjoy seeing him play.

Thought he had a good match. Put a number of a nice passes up to watkins but he wasn't able to keep control of the ball.

I have all the time in the world for his 60 yarders. 

One day, one will come off and I'm here for the ride. 

Guy's also an animal in the opposition box. 

Edited by Steero113

Â