Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Matt haher express and star

You could link the article. It just involves copying the URL and pasting it in here

The centre-back sustained what is thought to be a hamstring injury in last weekend’s 3-0 defeat at Liverpool and is a doubt for the visit of Crystal Palace when the season resumes a week tomorrow.

It leaves Emery, who lost Tyrone Mings to long-term injury on the opening day of the season, is facing the possibility of another defensive reshuffle – but the boss is confident he has the strength in depth to cope.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/aston-villa/2023/09/08/unai-emery-aston-villa-need-to-get-stronger/

Edited by CVByrne
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Before he joined us, he was never injured, had an outstanding injury record.

Typical

yeah....I thought that was weird.

Is our league so fast and Chaotic, that eeks out injuries?

Last season overall, our injury record was modest, so perhaps its just random, these injuries....I mean JJ's wasn't even with us.

• Like 1

On 08/09/2023 at 09:09, TRO said:

yeah....I thought that was weird.

Is our league so fast and Chaotic, that eeks out injuries?

Last season overall, our injury record was modest, so perhaps its just random, these injuries....I mean JJ's wasn't even with us.

It’s so complicated but acl injury definitely happens more often in the act of defending and especially tackles. I think I’ve seen data on that somewhere? I do think PL defenders are aggressive and get “stuck in” more and it does put a lot of stress on that ligament. 

• Like 1

Â