Match Thread: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Could do with an extra midfielder here. We're sacrificing a lot of space in the middle to have 2 strikers on the pitch

We have 3 same as them, they're just not working.

Just now, DCJonah said:

I have a feeling coutinho is going to become the pawn in the Gerrard debate on VT. 

I like the guy, immense signing but I don't think he's been in good form for a few games now. 

If the form stays the same and he continues to start over Buendia, questions will rightly be asked ( Are already to be fair )

Problem is, if he is a " confidence " player it's a catch 22 of finding the balance of giving him confidence whilst not sacrificing results and team play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Buendia isn't starting after a knock in training. Wind it in.

trained the next day and manager said he wasnt a worry. Wind it in

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

We have 3 same as them, they're just not working.

Nakamba and McGinn are technically poor for the Premier League as well, really should not be playing together in a game we should be controlling

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If the form stays the same and he continues to start over Buendia, questions will rightly be asked ( Are already to be fair )

Problem is, if he is a " confidence " player it's a catch 22 of finding the balance of giving him confidence whilst not sacrificing results and team play.

Yep. It's a difficult one to balance. I'd like to Buendia and Coutinho on the pitch but sometimes I feel they're too similar. Also I like Watkins and ings at the moment. 

Ultimately having a lot of good attacking players is a good problem to have. Up to the manager to make it work.