Weekends Football 7/8 May

andykeenan

Man City's next 3 fixtures pop up. "The danger is there are some good teams, and you might trip up, Wolves, West Ham....". Awkward silence as Aston Villa remains unsaid.

6 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Saint-Maximin not defending at all.

He’s the modern day Bolasie, bags of tricks and exciting to watch 

But, he doesn’t know what he’s going to do with the ball, let alone any of his team mates! 

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

Keeper had his hand on the ball for that 2nd goal same as Schmeichel against Ramsey but only this time goal is given why am I not surprised.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Keeper had his hand on the ball for that 2nd goal same as Schmeichel against Ramsey but only this time goal is given why am I not surprised.

Yeah, was thinking Jacob would view that with interest 

Just now, S-Platt said:

Same as the city player blocking a Newcastle player from getting in the way of the initial shot, didn't var rule out our goal v man utd for a similar incident 

Chris Wood in this Newcastle team remains a hopeless fit.

I actually wonder if they'll sell him back to Burnley end of the season if they stay up as them getting in Weghorst hasn't really worked either.

Newcastle getting in a new CF and having Calum Wilson as backup makes sense, Wood was just a short term move and he really hasn't contributed much at all to keep them up bar that ridiculous dive v Wolves that got them a penalty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd like to see players booked for that nudging themselves back onto the pitch thing. 

It's absolutely time wasting.

I'm going crazy here trying to work out exactly what this means. Please help me out!

• Thanks 1

Â