vs Man Utd in Perth (July 23rd)

Not able to watch the match but i don’t think the two upfront works for us, particularly with the personnel we have.

Ings and Watkins are too similar to be played as a partnership.

Would sacrifice one striker for another midfielder, either Buendia or Luiz 

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

2 up top feels like playing with 9. They don’t know how to play with each other still. 

Obviously not as a person or a player in and of himself, but in terms of impact on the team, Ings is one of the worst signings we've made in years. Don't know what the club were thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Good to see the same rules on dissent applied to Fernandes as they were to Coutinho.

oh my mistake - refs an absolute dog botherer.

We have to play these lot 3 times a season due to the rigged FA Cup and the last few years we've been throwing in pre-season games. It's like they are trying to make my life miserable.

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

First goal conceded preseason. Instant it goes in we’re getting relegated. Do you understand sarcasm

Very much so. Definitely did not read as sarcasm considering how melodramatic this board gets when the team struggles, lol.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

United are a week or 2 further into their pre-season but we've been 2nd to an awful lot of things here today. Looks like the pitch is only boggy for us at times.

Is that not our fault though. We had no Covid excuse this year or tournament

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

Is anyone really surprised? We have brought in a quality CB and a quality DM, but there are still big problems in our midfield and up front.

The inconsistency is still going to be there this season.

It'd be great if the manager could come up with new ideas to get our misfiring fowrards into the game instead of having to rely on buYiNg MoRe PLayErs.

If I'm honest, United having a Manager who knows how to actually manage all the talent in their squad, is a problem for the rest of us who were hoping to be able to challenge for the slot they used to occupy.

They look a different side.

Just now, Zatman said:

Is that not our fault though. We had no Covid excuse this year or tournament

It may be. But it is what it is. They are fitter. We've a big 2 weeks coming up.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

Very much so. Definitely did not read as sarcasm considering how melodramatic this board gets when the team struggles, lol.

Is your every post going to be about how dramatic other posters are? Just checking so I know whether to mute you or not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â