Weekends Football 29/31April

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

In that you want their stadium to collapse on top of them? 

No?

Just me? 

Certainly not just you ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Absolute words removed of the highest order. manage to beat us twice, luckily in both instances, then pull out some relegation-style results against others.

really want these **** to go down ASAP.

Chelsea, Man City, Norwich and Liverpool are their remaining matches.

I saw some talk here or elsewhere of them possibly having their best season yet in the premier league, europa basically confirmed, whispers of finishing in the top five even. 

I reckon they’ll finish ninth. 

Really need to beat them and finish above them next season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuperTed said:

That Man City third kit is literally something you’d expect to buy for 50 lira in Marmaris. A “genuine” replica. 

Its like the puma meeting went along the lines of wait we can do this? I didn't know we could do this, why hasn't anybody ever done this before?

And @NurembergVillan wasn't there to say cos its **** shit mate 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I wouldn't wish a injury on anyone, but that Dallas challenge was a little deserving of one. What was he thinking there??

Was actually the referee fault. He had a terrible game and let Leeds kick the shit out of City

• Like 1

Come on Chelsea! (As an Everton loss today will make the relegation battle even tighter and more entertaining).

I predict Everton will win at least three of their remaining six matches: v Watford (A), Brentford (H) and maybe Leicester (A).

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, robby b said:

Come on Chelsea! (As an Everton loss today will make the relegation battle even tighter and more entertaining).

I predict Everton will win at least three of their remaining six matches: v Watford (A), Brentford (H) and maybe Leicester (A).

Everton have taken 6 away points all season, cannot see them matching that in 2 games. Only win was back in August 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Everton have taken 6 away points all season, cannot see them matching that in 2 games. Only win was back in August 

But I bet Watford will be tame and deflated, like Norwich were v us yesterday, I can only see an easy Everton win in that one.

37 minutes ago, robby b said:

But I bet Watford will be tame and deflated, like Norwich were v us yesterday, I can only see an easy Everton win in that one.

Watford will be relegated if they fail to win their next game against Palace so that should benefit Everton.

at this moment in time, I’d like to see Everton survive at the expense of Leedzzz! 

Guest av1
1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Watford will be relegated if they fail to win their next game against Palace so that should benefit Everton.

at this moment in time, I’d like to see Everton survive at the expense of Leedzzz! 

Once relegation is confirmed it could have the effect of relieving pressure. 

For a team that cost so much and is so experienced it's piss poor that the "turmoil" of roman has seen Chelsea fold like a cheap suit

Footballers are proper lazy bastards, any excuse to skive and they'll take it

Making Son captain for my fantasy team this week was the right call. Lucky that since the rest of my team apart from Kulusevski and Kane have been pants.

Â