Weekends Football 29/31April

andykeenan

34 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Wolves 0-3 Brighton

Absolute words removed of the highest order. manage to beat us twice, luckily in both instances, then pull out some relegation-style results against others.

really want these **** to go down ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I wonder if the Premier League currently is what La Liga feels like for the fans of the "other" clubs, particularly when Real & Barca were at their peak.

Liverpool and City just waiting for a small mistake from each other in their quest for full robotic dominance, when a neutral I find one-sided games incredibly dull so tend to avoid their games unless they are playing someone I will enjoy watch them pummel although with City it feels more like a suffocation.

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The referee seems to have decided to let the players get on with it. 

Dallas now has a serious looking injury.

It's really poor refereeing.

I'm somewhat comforted by the player recieving the injury being the reckless clearing in the woods who's been clattering people all afternoon.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The referee seems to have decided to let the players get on with it. 

Dallas now has a serious looking injury.

It's really poor refereeing.

Opposite to our ref who let everything go if he was wearing a yellow shirt but decided that wearing a claret one was against the rules.

• Like 1

Tyler and Neville highlighting the small child launching stuff at Grealish. Leeds are vile. I really don’t want City to win anything this year but I’m desperate for a Grealish goal here and his fingers in ear celebration. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Tyler and Neville highlighting the small child launching stuff at Grealish. Leeds are vile. I really don’t want City to win anything this year

Didn't need that bollox at the end ;)

• Haha 1

Â