Birthday present

lapal_fan

It's my birthday and I've been asked the dreaded question "what do you want this year?"

I've drawn blank over several days.

Hurry up and tell me something you've received in the past, or would like to and never have, so I can copy/paste.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

It's my birthday and I've been asked the dreaded question "what do you want this year?"

Hurry up and tell me something you've received in the past, or would like to and never have, so I can copy/paste.

I fed the penguins at Dudley zoo. It was excellent. 

31 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I have a pottery day coming up soon.

Gonna throw some clay.

spacer.png

Pretty jealous of that (no kidding)

after last year’s day at a forge making a knife, we’re now seriously considering a day wood turning (😳

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d4bfe09d3cd6f39376c4ce7821fce50c.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Loads of good ideas in the Watches thread

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Do you only communicate with your wife via text/email! ?

A wok, always a wok

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

@Wainy316 and @TheAuthority making this a contender for thread I don't like, not jealous at all 😢

It was from my grandma (not mom or dad) who sadly passed not long after. Last time I felt unconditional love until I met my wife 35 years later....

Just know your value isn't in toys/gifts/trinkets

• Like 1

Â