New kits 22/23

sne

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No, it seems the majority of teams this women's euros have mens sizes of the women's design 

Its a far better shirt, not even close 

Cheers, that’s annoying I’ve just spent over £200 on tops for me, Mrs Jim and the girls as we’ve got tickets to the final (wishful thinking I know)

4 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Isn’t that a bit I don’t know how to say this ‘blue’, looks like Chester’s kit from a few years ago 😛

Looks more Cov than Chester to me. Chester kits are generally more like old-school Tesco carrier bag 😁

• Haha 1

On 11/07/2022 at 11:36, villa4europe said:

I'm not usually fussed about shirts, but had to comment on this one. 

**** awful. 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, sne said:

it's different at least. The back makes it look terrible thou.

liverpool_2022_2023_away_kit_1b.jpegliverpool_2022_2023_away_kit_2.jpegliverpool_2022_2023_away_kit_3.jpeg

Yeah, this should have got as far as "but we'll need a big blank patch for the numbers" before being scrapped. Absolutely ridiculous.

That'll be £70 please.

2 hours ago, sne said:

That's awful. looks a bit better on the hanger than on the player, which is not a good thing.

inter_milan_2022_2023_home_kit_a.jpeginter_milan_2022_2023_home_kit_d.jpeg

The placement of that Italian target thing is really annoying. The whole shirt is terrible. One of the worst years I can remember for football shirts. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

The placement of that Italian target thing is really annoying. The whole shirt is terrible. One of the worst years I can remember for football shirts. 

they've gone to trouble of centralising the badge, the sponsor and the Nike tick so they all finish in the middle of a stripe, and then at knocking off time on a Friday they've.just stuck that symbol anywhere

If you had OCD that kit would be a nightmare 

• Like 1

Â