West Ham v Lyon 8pm BT Sport 1

Europa Conference League Quarter Final 1st  leg 

Leicester v PSV 8pm BT Sport 3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868zmlr3bei844lyqk0g

waiting for @rjw63 to remind us, Monday isn’t midweek 😉😬

It's not. 

On what **** planet is Monday "midweek". 

Come on let's protest and glue ourselves to the nearest cleavage til someone rights this wrong. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I’m not, that means we’ve dropped to 11th now 😭

Yeah, the table isn't looking great... In a couple of weeks with bad luck we could find ourselves down around 13th I reckon.

• Sad 1

Palace have got such a lot of physical running power in the side, they're big, strong and quick. 

They have a habit of getting overconfident though and Zaha is never far from trouble - Arsenal could still get back into this.

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Palace have got such a lot of physical running power in the side, they're big, strong and quick. 

Yeah I was just saying the same thing here at home watching the game.  Compared to us who seem to play so slow, almost lethargic or preseason movement in our play.  I know we aren’t big but we are slow.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Palace making our attempt to play vs Arsenal 2 weeks ago look a bigger shambles 

Yep, that's why there's reservations about Gerrard's style of play against better teams from many of us on here.

Palace probably going to finish above us if they hold on and win this. Disappointing.

• Like 3

I always find it incredibly dumb when a team's winning and the team they're beating is a team we lost to, and people come out with comments like 'how did we lose to these?', the same happened with Man Utd, despite the fact they had only lost one in ten or something like that at the time.

Before today Arsenal's form over the last ten league games has been W,L,W,W,W,W,W,D,L,W,W, and those two defeats were to Man City and Liverpool. So using Arsenal losing to Crystal Palace as some sort of evidence that we should have got a result from them is just stupid, no two games are the same.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I always find it incredibly dumb when a team's winning and the team they're beating is a team we lost to, and people come out with comments like 'how did we lose to these?', the same happened with Man Utd, despite the fact they had only lost one in ten or something like that at the time.

Before today Arsenal's form over the last ten league games has been W,L,W,W,W,W,W,D,L,W,W, and those two defeats were to Man City and Liverpool. So using Arsenal losing to Crystal Palace as some sort of evidence that we should have got a result from them is just stupid, no two games are the same.

Or the fact Palace scored 2 in the first half and we didnt have a shot on target until 96th minute

Â