Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Will be interesting to see if do the standard Villa and roll over and lose. We don't come back from going a goal down. Was same with Deano we just can't deal with a setback

Big of we can get back into it 

Don’t really know what Gerrard does as a manager. Most weeks we look rubbish and on a rare occasion put in a good performance. It’s a joke.

These players seem to always perform better with their national teams so it’s clearly a Villa problem and a coaching problem.

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I said 45 points about 10 games ago and we’ll be lucky to get that, with our budget that is frankly terrible.

Dunno, I'm sure we've got about the 11th highest wage budget in the league so at the moment we are about where that budget suggests 

• Like 3

I love how we announce during the pre match pressers how we have been studying [Next Opponent] for however long, and then when it comes to it, it looks like we haven’t actually done anything which might make it look like we know what we are doing. 
All wolves have done here is stick some water on the pitch and now have us playing like morons… 

1 minute ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Don’t really know what Gerrard does as a manager. Most weeks we look rubbish and on a rare occasion put in a good performance. It’s a joke.

These players seem to always perform better with their national teams so it’s clearly a Villa problem and a coaching problem.

If we lose today he has a 50 percent loss record here 

Just now, VillaFaninLondon said:

And we're hearing all this rubbish about him being backed in the transfer market. His dealings have been fantasy football so far

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

Should they not bring both just in case a change in conditions

The pitches get soaked before games, id be surprised if any player opts for blades but I’ve just seen Cash has them on.