Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, pregra said:

We’re going down next season. Unless we get 10 new players into the XI. Emi is great. The rest can piss off, apart from maybe Ramsey

In our last bad run, we were going down THIS season apparently... 

1 minute ago, mrchnry said:

Bizarre team selection today from SG 

I thought it looked good, started well too. I like Sanson and potentially Bailey as one of the tens is exciting. Undermined by slips and mistakes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pregra said:

We’re going down next season. Unless we get 10 new players into the XI. Emi is great. The rest can piss off, apart from maybe Ramsey

We just need a remotely decent head coach.

Not a half assed one with his eye on another job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Disagree...  Bailey's 40 yard effort on goal aside, what have we done?  We've looked poor going forward...

I don’t think I said we’d have loads of chances - just that all the play has been us. Wolves have had to defend (they’ve done it well). On the flip side, they’ve done basically nothing at all and scored twice. 

2 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Absolutely pathetic. This is what happens when you appoint a nobody manager offthe back of his playing career. Wolves have a worse team on paper but a better manager who knows how to get the best out of his players.

Gerrard and Purslow please just f*** off.

Wolves have been in and around the top 8 for a few seasons now, stop talking shit.