Pre Match Thread

Demitri_C

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

#

Konsa's extra pace might be needed against Arsenal too.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that Konsa & Mings is our starting CB pairing if all fit. Was nice to see that Chambers could perform on such a high level thou.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Going to be tough this one as Arsenal have been in great form recently, despite their midweek defeat. Last time we played them in October we were pretty dire and the 3-1 score didn’t really reflect the game and it could have been much worse.

However, with a full house and on TV, here’s hoping we can catch them on an off day or perhaps with a hangover from their Liverpool defeat.

I’d very much like to see a change or two so not to be so predictable. Buendia back in for this one and perhaps Konsa?   1-0 win, maybe.

Martinez 

Cash       Konsa           Mings      Young

Ramsey     Luiz     McGinn

Buendia        Coutinho

Watkins

He’s picked the team that I thought he would, now let’s see if they perform. Big day for Buendia to stake a claim for a regular starting spot again. 

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Gods sake why they got gabby on 🤦‍♂️

As much as he's a tit and he doesn't represent us I thought that gabby seemed to play well vs arsenal, Wenger hated his pace and played really deep against us when he played 

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Would be amusing if Buendia has a stormer against Arsenal - would really wind those gooners up given a lot of them expected they'd sign him last summer!

Maybe, but tbh my impression is they're all pretty content right now. They're moving in the right direction so I doubt they're losing much sleep over Buendia.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Really hope we can get some revenge today for that defeat we had at the Emirates.

We were well off it that day but hopefully we can show them we've improved since then. UTV

Revenge !

• Like 1