Kalvin Phillips

Delphinho123

The good thing about some of these players going to clubs we cant compete with yet anyway, is that it means our direct competitors won't get them, and we have a bit of a more even playing field for other targets.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

I don't think he's good enough for that level

But then again I think his role at the club will be to keep those who are good enough fit and healthy througout the year, £45m to keep rodri fresher in April 

Expect to see a lot of "it'll take him a year to get to speed with peps system" said about him too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

As daft as it sounds and as hard as this might be to explain he'll get away with it more at city

True but of all the players they could buy and for less than £45m, they picked him so he’s got to be good enough.

Leeds fan at work was mouthing off they’d get 60 million plus for him. The reported fee is well short of that and doesn’t give them a lot to freshen up their squad. 
Think they’ll struggle next season now🤞

I find some of the views on here absolutely ridiculous at the best of times, but this thread takes the cake. If any of you think that a player who is an England Starter and has been signed by the champions would not improve our team, then I don’t really know what to say.

• Like 1

Â