Weekends Football 4/6 March

andykeenan

30 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Who is Gary Neville trying to kid saying man utd have been excellent? 

I was just about to post that. So clutching at straws, they've been holding on by their fingernails all match and got a smash and grab goal totally against the run of play. 

That said the other guy is sickening too. Just described the game as a jewel? **** off. 

• Like 2

It's been a great day for Arsenal - now a point ahead of United with three games in hand.

Spurs will fancy passing United for 5th, and with Wolves having popped, it'll be West Ham and United fighting for the last Europa League place.

10 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Just me that thinks Rashford’s reputation as a great person will keep him at a higher level of the game than he really deserves for his playing ability?

I dunno, pair it with being a utd youth product and local lad too

If they'd bought him before he was 20 I think they'd be looking to shift him by now

Add to that he's also played a lot of football, supposedly whislt not fully fit too, shouldn't have played in the last euros and put off having a much needed op, he's close to having played as many games as grealish for example despite being 2 years younger he's played more games than mings, maybe this season he won't but in the 5 years previous he's played 50 to 60 games every year 

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's been a great day for Arsenal - now a point ahead of United with three games in hand.

Spurs will fancy passing United for 5th, and with Wolves having popped, it'll be West Ham and United fighting for the last Europa League place.

Those dark, terrible days of sacking the manager two days after the indignity of only winning the FA Cup seem almost halcyon.

• Haha 1

Â