Weekends Football 4/6 March

andykeenan

The Rangnick appointment was never really going to work when the players knew he won't be the manager come August. I know Chelsea brought in managers in short term periods, but they had natural leaders like Terry or Pogba to keep them ticking along. United need to be ripped up and started again for next season, and it won't be Rangnick. 

30 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

The Rangnick appointment was never really going to work when the players knew he won't be the manager come August. I know Chelsea brought in managers in short term periods, but they had natural leaders like Terry or Pogba to keep them ticking along. United need to be ripped up and started again for next season, and it won't be Rangnick. 

Surely he should be leading for United then :P  

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I think Rangnick, after Ole and LVG and Jose have shown that it doesn’t matter who is in charge of the players are not good enough to compete against the excellent City and Liverpool squads.

United are a mess in comparison. 
They need to forget about what they paid and address the issues in the squad urgently. Maguire and Fred first out the door. Then Pogba who only has 2 good games a year but thinks he’s an icon. 
Who else in the top 4 would play Shaw and wan Bissaka every week? Rashford is horrendously out of form and should be loaned out somewhere.

Edited by Genie

Â