Pre match thread.

mottaloo

6 minutes ago, chappy said:

Looks like Konsa and Digne have joined me in missing today through Covid. We look much less solid without them, gonna be a tough afternoon I fear.

Do we "look much less solid" without Digne?! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yeah as defensive as I am of the new regime, this was a f*CK up in my view.

Sod Targets feelings, it was about what's best for the club, and here we are.

That's why i look at it. Targett doesnt seem to be a trouble maker he would have just got on with it. They were desperate for a left back should have said 28m.

They would have paid it they were desperate 

Konsa comes back against Brighton and we look more solid and keep a clean sheet, then missing for this game, bloody typical. 

Chambers and Young really need to perform today, if they don't I hope we don't see them again for the rest of the season.

I fear we will need to score at least 2 to win this game, and we really need to win. I hope our attack is on it for a change. 

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Which is fine but sell him dont loan him out when that is no benefit to us mid season

thats assuming someone want to pay outright

8 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

Konsa comes back against Brighton and we look more solid and keep a clean sheet, then missing for this game, bloody typical. 

Chambers and Young really need to perform today, if they don't I hope we don't see them again for the rest of the season.

I fear we will need to score at least 2 to win this game, and we really need to win. I hope our attack is on it for a change. 

What has Chambers done to deserve this ?

Forget the team selection, disaster has happened, the Holte End has run out of curry sauce for chips and curry sauce by 2.15pm on game day!

Gerrard Out!  He needs to do better than that, it has ruined my normal routine.

• Haha 3