Omari Kellyman

zab6359

Definitely reading too much into a random photo but I think it bodes well that he's not on the end of the group looking like JT trying to get in a cup winning photo. Doesn't look at all happy haha but he does look part of the group, not just the young lad that was given a go. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

He looks very good prospect from what I've seen, wouldn't be surprised to see him get some first team minutes next season with the amount of games we could potentially play. He's in that age range where probably too young for a loan, but ability wise could be good enough to get some minutes for our first team under the right circumstances, Kadan Young, and Travis Patterson could fall in that category next season as well.

• Like 1

I think he could be a revelation next season - it's strange in a way, but I think he's growing into his style - he's tall, but he started the season really slight, and he has a game where he makes these little runs with bursts of power through the middle, those have been pretty effective even without him really having much in the way of physical power - as his physique catches up with him he's going to blow some people away.

He's a good footballer who plays with his head up and developing fast - I think he'll be an absolute star in next seasons U21's.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 31/05/2023 at 00:11, OutByEaster? said:

I think he could be a revelation next season - it's strange in a way, but I think he's growing into his style - he's tall, but he started the season really slight, and he has a game where he makes these little runs with bursts of power through the middle, those have been pretty effective even without him really having much in the way of physical power - as his physique catches up with him he's going to blow some people away.

He's a good footballer who plays with his head up and developing fast - I think he'll be an absolute star in next seasons U21's.

Been keeping an eye on the 7ft4 Victor Wembanyama who has just signed up the NBA as first pick of the draft . 

Lots of comparisons to be made in terms of outstanding ability in a very light body. Exactly as you say when he grows into his frame properly and develops he will be scary . Alexander Isak vibes. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is he on the America tour? 

There’s a young lad I don’t recognise and he’s tall and scored a goal in a vid so assume it’s him. Assume won’t get game time this season is he ready for a loan? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicho said:

There’s a young lad I don’t recognise and he’s tall and scored a goal in a vid so assume it’s him. Assume won’t get game time this season is he ready for a loan? 

Only 17 years old and yes he is the one on tour in the vid.  Still cannot legally buy a lighter so isnt ready for a loan . 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Only 17 years old and yes he is the one on tour in the vid.  Still cannot legally buy a lighter so isnt ready for a loan . 

Whats he doing?, playing football or arson?

13 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Thing is if we play a dead rubber in the ECL at home vs the team 4th in the Hungarian league I'd like to think there's every danger him or young get some game time - that's what Emery did with both saka and ESR

Pre Xmas we'll have the league cup, ECL and the papa John's, think we'll keep a few around and then have a look in Jan what suits them

Really hope we see at least one debutant if not two or three

Looks a very good prospect. 

Reminded me of Jacob Ramsey when he first came into the first team in the way that you could just tell his touch, balance, passing, and confidence were all natural enough to not have to think about. 

Â