Omari Kellyman

zab6359

14 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

they said in commentary he's already having the conversation over switching to england

Can you imagine Southgate asking a Villa player to declare for England, tell him to f*ck off Omari

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, luckyeddie said:

Can you imagine Southgate asking a Villa player to declare for England, tell him to f*ck off Omari

The thought crossed my mind too 😂

Same as grealish he's an English born lad, makes you wonder how they're ever going across there in the first place, took me back to a Lewis holtby interview I heard years ago when he said ze germans were on to him from a really young age, watched him loads then talked to him and treated him well, when the penny finally dropped and England saw him they were proper arrogant **** "yeah but surely you'd rather play for us?" kind of thing

I doubt they've changed

• Like 2

4 hours ago, useless said:

Was a very good 24 hours for him, debut, full debut, very good performance and assist, named man of the match, and then gets his first England call-up.

Only needs to wake up with a balloon breasted blonde and a cup, and he’s got the full “Yorke”

• Haha 3

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

they said in commentary he's already having the conversation over switching to england

Changing the name on his passport to Omari Kelly would make him legally eligible for the Republic of Ireland as well.

Revan going on loan to Rotherham isn't unfortunate it's brilliant for him and good for us, and truth be told we've got other youngsters that in the grander scheme of things are more likely to make it with us, so makes more sense to have them in first team squads and give them game time when possible.

Kellyman turned down call-up to Northern Ireland U19s earlier in the year telling them that he was switching to England, I presume the FA had been in contact with him and made it known that he was very much in their plans, because at his age he didn't need to turn down that Northern Ireland call-up, he could accepted and still played for England if invited, that's why it's not uncommon for players that age to play for different countries, Filip Marschall has played for both Poland and England, Feeney has played for both Scotland and England

• Like 3

Â