Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve always been impressed when watched Tanganga.

Dont worry... a few weeks with our coaching staff and he'll be cack just like everyone else.  Fit right in.

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Catch the top 6 by signing players the top 6 clubs consider not good enough for them 

Tanganga is an Everton signing 

Might as well chuck Winks in 

Hasn't put a foot wrong

Aston Villa Add Arsenal's Calum Chambers To January Splurge | Football News

• Like 2

I've been following Tanganga since he came through at Spurs and he's really good. He played all across the back 5 out of necessity and crushed it in each position, once famously making Danny Rose exclaim to Jose Mourinho "you're playing right footed CBs in my position!"...or something to that effect. Yes Danny, and he was way better than you.

Only reservation I'd have is that I'm not keen on developing other clubs' talents. Option to buy, then yes please.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I've been following Tanganga since he came through at Spurs and he's really good. He played all across the back 5 out of necessity and crushed it in each position, once famously making Danny Rose exclaim to Jose Mourinho "you're playing right footed CBs in my position!"...or something to that effect. Yes Danny, and he was way better than you.

Only reservation I'd have is that I'm not keen on developing other clubs' talents. Option to buy, then yes please.

My only concern is his height, but I'm with you. There's a lot to like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

For some reason I have it in my head he had a good game once marking Grealish

I remember last season like others Zaha got into his head and he got a stupid red card

Who’s worse?

spacer.png

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Define worse? I think both can be incredibly annoying, but I think you're far more likely to wind Zaha up than Bruno. That's why he's never been red carded but Wilf has.

Bruno Fernandes has never been red carded because he plays for Man Utd.

He was awarded a penalty for stamping on Konsa.

• Like 2