Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

We are loaning out midfield players?? Jesus.

Beyond the sun level crazy. If we end up losing Luiz then Tim will be starting!

I’m doubting that two class No. 8s are going to roll in before the deadline to replace them both.

• Like 1

I wish we would get Gallagher. I don't think many agree with me, but I think his best years are ahead of him, and his work rate is crazy. I would love to see what he and Bailey and Buendia do together. I'm really sorry that it's looking very unlikely.  And absolutely no ****-ing way lose Luiz for anything. So sick of this stupid transfer programme and eating our own young all the time. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ejvilla said:

Dougie for ESR or get stuffed.

We should not let Dougie go for anything less that 40M. Arsenal played hard ball with ESR last year, when he was all set to become a Villa player. Let's do the same.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

SSN. Have Man City won the transfer window. Sorry guys I didn't realise you won a trophy even for this?

Its a joke isn't it?  Signing Haaland for £51m was a real master stroke! It helped that he wouldn't sign for anyone other than Pep, but according to SSN that was a master stroke. :rolleyes:

Edited by John

15 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Makes them think they sound important especially Darmesh Sheth and the bellend Kaveh Sohlkhel. They think they have links and contacts who give them exclusives. 

Sohlkhel is the worst.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

SSN. Have Man City won the transfer window. Sorry guys I didn't realise you won a trophy even for this?

22 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

But can only get a sentence out a minute. Why oh why do these transfer experts talk so slowly that it seems they have been medicated

Apologies for returning to the same well but - why do they hold pens like they're on the verge of completing a crossword?

Most of them don't even know what one is, let alone fashion the ability to complete it.

ssn.JPG.eefcffe710337b78571ffff11f3a588f.JPG

They're literally holding pens without anything to write upon ....

Soccer Saturday aside, SSN treats its viewers like the braindead dipshits they know they are. It's just a well packaged Daily Heil/S*n/Mirror/rag

Edited by ccfcman
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Getting rid of Doug and replacing him with Gallagher would be madness.

It's getting rid of Doug and replacing him with a younger McGinn.

Definitely! We absolutely need both. We are ****-ing the worst club in the PL.

I see someone’s been creative with Amine Gouiri ‘s wiki page … 

Amine Ferid Gouiri (born 16 February 2000) is a French professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League Club Aston Villa and the France U21 national team.[3]

Aston VillaEdit

On 1 September 2022, Gouiri joined Premier League side Aston Villa for a reported €40 Million euros from Nice on a 5 year contract, Becoming Their 2nd highest ever transfer to date.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amine_Gouiri

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

A younger McGinn whose even worse at passing

38 minutes ago, smokingzen said:

I'm sure you are comfortable with your views,  but that's not saying much is it.

Over 250 premier league appearances and 70 International appearances between them,  what do you think these few stats mean? I'll help you out... you don't get that many appearances if they're a bad as you say. I'm sure the managers that have played them have seen far more of them than you, or have you seen all 320 games they've played in?

No but he has seen them and managed them on Football Manager for the commodore 64 🤣😁

Edited by Joshie2000
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's like the Jack and the Beanstalk story!

Today feels like our rivals are shopping on Amazon and we're down Iceland with Kerry Katona trying to get a deal on sausage rolls.

Edited by ccfcman
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Apologies for returning to the same well but, why do they hold pens like they're on the verge of completing a cross word? Most of them don't even know what a crossword is, let alone fashion the ability to complete one.

ssn.JPG.eefcffe710337b78571ffff11f3a588f.JPG

They're literally holding pens without anything to write upon ....

Soccer Saturday aside, SSN treats its viewers like the braindead dipshits they know they are. It's just a well packaged Daily Heil/S*n/Mirror/rag

I said recently, they no nothing more than is on Twitter. No one important will speak to these in combatants.

Now if they sent Meliisa Reddy, I'm sure she would get the info

Send . 

• Haha 1