Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

20 minutes ago, Villa 59 said:

Yep, sorry mate. I didn't intend to rant at you alone. And I fully agree about Gerrard. I have always found that having a manager "with Villa connections.....BFR, Gregory, Little  and Deano made me feel that much happier as a supporter. I was really sad when Deano left.....especially for this numpty..(that's me having a moan).....sorry to have called you out!

All good! 

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

Are players even allowed to ‘agree personal terms’ without our permission? 

Talking to a 3rd party (agent) about a hypothetical situation e.g. would u be happy on 100k a week if u were offered it, is not against the rules. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bednerek, Carlos, Dendonka, Kamera. Comon boys, that ain't looking to bad. if we get another name in, won't be the worse we have had. Might be saving a bit for January too, when we have a new manager.

Just need to ship Gerrard out now and get that decent manager, an we are away.

You've misspelled 3 out of 4 of their names! Not a good sign!

😉 

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bednarek and Dendoncker will help us not concede 2 minutes after scoring.

But the fact that we are so crap at attacking means that we won’t concede that many goals 2 minutes after scoring anyway.

You mean the 9-0 Bednarek will help us not concede?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Sometimes its the underwhelming signings people dont get too excited over that end up being the ones that make a difference and perform steadily enough to improve a team. Hoping thats the case

Two experienced internationals with 100+ Premier League games is exactly the type of players we need right now. We need something solid in CB and CM.

Mings was doing his absolute best to hold us together last night against Arsenal. He is the only leader we have on the pitch.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bednerek, Carlos, Dendonka, Kamera. Comon boys, that ain't looking to bad. if we get another name in, won't be the worse we have had. Might be saving a bit for January too, when we have a new manager.

Just need to ship Gerrard out now and get that decent manager, an we are away.

What happened to your spelling? Are you out drinking? Three of those names are not spelt correctly.