Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

17 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

So with just over 24 hours to go we've made enquiries. Well thought out if true. Surely if either player had been identified as a potential signing we'd have made enquiries several weeks ago. If we buy anyone other than a CB or CM at this point it's likely down to panic. Either through Purslow, Gerrard or both. 

I can’t see how we’re going to be become a possession based side or be a lot better in possession with signings like Moura & Gallagher (especially). Why sign more of the same type? We have Ramsey and McGinn is SG’s son…

We need to dominate on the ball and have a lot more composure…

• Like 1

Moura would've been a good pick up under Smith with how we played back then.

No idea where Gerrard is thinking of playing him. At Spurs he's pretty much always been as right sided attacker in 4-3-3.

Get the feeling Bailey is off if we sign him.

Just now, skarroki said:

You can't have seen him play then. 

Many times, I watched a lot of forest games last season.

I was OTT saying he was rubbish, but he looked bang average in a championship side, he's overrated via the big 6 tax.

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Have to say, between this summer and the last with the Smith Rowe and JWP bids we're looking a bit ridiculous. 

Don’t forget supposed moves for Kalvin Phillips, Bentancur and Bissouma.

We must be pretty crap at negotiating.

Just now, MaVilla said:

Many times, I watched a lot of forest games last season.

I was OTT saying he was rubbish, but he looked bang average in a championship side, he's overrated via the big 6 tax.

Think £14mil is dead cheap when average players are going left, right and centre for £20mil+

I thought he looked very good in the Forest midfield but I've been wrong about a lot of players before and sounds like you watched more than me so take your word for it. 

1 minute ago, skarroki said:

Think £14mil is dead cheap when average players are going left, right and centre for £20mil+

I thought he looked very good in the Forest midfield but I've been wrong about a lot of players before and sounds like you watched more than me so take your word for it. 

Each to their own mate, you might well be right, it's just my opinion, which isn't worth much lol 😆 

MON’s transfer strategy screwed us for years, but at least we got some enjoyable years and a few top 6 finishes. 

I fear that Gerrard is MON without the results, or man management skills, or experience. This is going to be **** disaster.  

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Not long heard our old dirty Leeds friend Danny Mills comment on this. 

He said re. Gallagher "don't go to villa, go to Palace" 

Lots of teams new signings making an impact already. We have been really let down by the coaching team and everyone involved in recruitment. If that includes the owners - so be it. COMPLETE F******* JOKE the lot of them. 

• Like 1