Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

58 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I don’t like to see us signing ageing or declining players btw… worried about high wages and overly long contracts, hard to shift and a financial burden…

But the CB situation is an awkward one… if they want someone to “fill in” or just a stop gap signing then so be it, I just expected better from the club. Plenty of options out there…

Sign a top midfielder and I won’t be complaining once the window closes.

It's like Martin O Neill but without results.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

No centre back on the bench means this summer has been pretty much a disaster. Even with Carlos we are still short. What’s worrying is thinking Bednarek is the answer.

He could’ve easily put Feeney there. We need a manager change soon enough.

34 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

No centre back on the bench means this summer has been pretty much a disaster. Even with Carlos we are still short. What’s worrying is thinking Bednarek is the answer.

Loan Hause out before signing a replacement was worrying

Feels lile the club are self sabotaging themselves

11 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Please Villa do not let SG agree to let anymore of the players go until the new coach comes in. He shouldn’t be allowed to ruin the side anymore than he already has. 

agreed 

Please close this thread until Gerrard is gone. Dont let him spend a penny 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Feidhlim said:

You telling me if we had Bednarek we would have won today? 😜

2-1.

Bednarek and Dawson headers from corners :P

17 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Please Villa do not let SG agree to let anymore of the players go until the new coach comes in. He shouldn’t be allowed to ruin the side anymore than he already has. 

Ridiculous. We need a new 8 regardless of who the manager is. I want Gerrard gone but not taking the opportunity to improve the squad again now before the shuts is cutting your nose off to spite your face.