Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Because the real owner of Wolves is Mendes. We shouldn’t become a vessel for someone to shift players because of an agent. 

Not a case of shifting players we just need some different-esque signings that would give us a whole new look and style… jus signing players which have no tenacity and substance 

10 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I find it staggering that the club is struggling to close a deal for a new number 8 after 2 seasons. Is there not one player in the whole of world football that a) would improve us, b) want to join c)  their club is willing to sell and d) we can afford?!

McGinn is world class mate, as Gerrard said "my captain, my type of player", why would Gerrard think he needs replacing!?!?!?

derp.

Hearing brendan rodgers has left Leicester 🫤… i would definitely take him over Gerrard but i want someone who can really elevate us to new heights and as much as he would improve us i would like stability and a manager that smiles more and looks less miserable. Needs the mannerisms of a thomas frank who i think is a great manager 

1 minute ago, RicRic said:

Hearing brendan rodgers has left Leicester 🫤… i would definitely take him over Gerrard but i want someone who can really elevate us to new heights and as much as he would improve us i would like stability and a manager that smiles more and looks less miserable. Needs the mannerisms of a thomas frank who i think is a great manager 

I just want a manager who wins say… 40% of games, that would be excellent and I wouldn’t care if they never smiled once