Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

It's all wide forwards these days, and they can play on both left and the right, and when we say they can play on the left or the right we don't mean that they hug the touchline like an old fashioned winger, they float inside and hover with the vibe of the game.

54 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Nah Lange was there for Troy Deeney for the new Villa live building.

“Hit an inbred gargoyle with a brick win a match ticket “ wa hey!

might improve his looks though 

Sign him just to make him wear the kit, he can be used like those static metal people during dead ball practice 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, messi11 said:

Depressing stuff in here. Linked to old has-beens, free transfers, bottom of the dumpster players. If this is the options I rather not sign any. Save the money for when Potter comes in to replace Gerrard

Just as well most transfer rumours since NSWE took over are clearly made up bollocks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, paul514 said:

I just think the FFP angle of insurance is really interesting.

I thought the policies were for compensation of the transfer fee and any wages due for a player, but only when they have to retire.

I do believe the wages are covered for long term injuries too. 

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Just as well most transfer rumours since NSWE took over are clearly made up bollocks

Yep. People getting annoyed about it need to chill. Transfer rumours mean nothing. We run a tight ship. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If I were in charge of transfers I would try offering McGinn to Man Utd..... see if they are still interested as they are so desperate for midfield signings as we may be able to get a really good fee.

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

If I were in charge of transfers I would try offering McGinn to Man Utd..... see if they are still interested as they are so desperate for midfield signings as we may be able to get a really good fee.

We don’t sell players at the height of their value unless we’re forced. 

• Like 1