Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Just now, BigJim said:

Good luck to him getting PL minutes at Chelski  - foolish boy.

He’ll be on loan at Sheffield Wednesday in about 5 years, wondering where it all went wrong. Chelsea love loaning out the youngsters.

• Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

Meh. He wasn't one of us, he didn't buy into the project - I don't care what happens.

No never one of our own, came from Northampton right?

Selfishly I kind of hope he doesn’t play and it’s all a big **** up for him but I geuss he’ll be handsomely paid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bose said:

No never one of our own, came from Northampton right?

Selfishly I kind of hope he doesn’t play and it’s all a big **** up for him but I geuss he’ll be handsomely paid.

I expect we will have a sell on clause so I am hoping he will be very successful

The negative feelings towards Chuk and the accusations of his motives can also be directed towards quite a few of the young players we are now loving watching come through to the senior squad. Only 2 years ago Tim Iroegbunam was Baggies young player of the year. It doesn't make them a bad person if they decide they want to continue their development at a more successful club.

• Like 2

Well, with Chuka going for circa 15m....

We now have a net spend of £18 million since the summer of 21/22.

Not sure that screams a desire to kick on, i really hope we have 1 or 2 big signings in the pipeline.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Well, with Chuka going for circa 15m....

We now have a net spend of £18 million since the summer of 21/22.

Not sure that screams a desire to kick on, i really hope we have 1 or 2 big signings in the pipeline.

It does scream that we have a management team that understand the financial aspect of the game is extremely important to build future success. If we can offload Hause, Traore, Guilbert and Nakamba we could be in a positive net spend for 2 successive season which would be unbelievable considering that our squad is much improved.

• Like 1