Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

12 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I think we will be looking over our shoulders also.

I haven't seen anything from pre-season to suggest our form will be any better or worse than last season. If so, it will be another mid table finish without getting sucked into a relegation battle. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, His Name Is Death said:

Ha! I forget that most people on here are probably Millennials like me. Not everyone is pushing on 50 or 60, then?

Gen X, baby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Yeah, I can see the bottom 6/7 for most the season as Bournemouth, Fulham, Forest, Brighton, Everton, Leeds and Everton

So you think Everton are going to double struggle then. If anyone is going to be relegated twice, I’d prefer it to be Leeds to be honest

4 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Cucurella has gone from a world class LB that will be perfect for City into an over rated squad player on Bluemoon forum in the space of about 40 pages 😂

Surprised at this move considering they have Chilwell who I think is very good. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Cucurella has gone from a world class LB that will be perfect for City into an over rated squad player on Bluemoon forum in the space of about 40 pages 😂

Few more pages than VillaTalk thinking Carney Is the best younger player of his generation to being not that special 

I’m sure Brighton have got another very good LB lined up that will give them a good profit next summer.

Although, for a club that’s so well run I’m surprised they didn’t make a move for Hickey as surely they knew Cucurella was going to leave.

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

I’m sure Brighton have got another very good LB lined up that will give them a good profit next summer.

Although, for a club that’s so well run I’m surprised they didn’t make a move for Hickey as surely they knew Cucurella was going to leave.

Their main man for scouting left about 6 months ago to join Newcastle. The prospect list may not be up to its usual standard

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Well if he doesn’t scare you then no evil thing will

1 minute ago, jacketspuds said:

They've been playing Trossard there a lot. Biffed a hat-trick yesterday and played really well back end of the season if you remember. Definitely not like for like, but they have a guy ready to go in and start immediately.

Very interested to see how they get on now Ashworth has moved on. Bringing in Cucurellas, Trossards is what we need to improve IMO.

• Like 1