Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

48 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think we'll sign another midfielder if we can shift both Nakamba and Sanson. 

Neither are up for sale, they appear to be in the first team plans?

Ramsey  

McGinn 

Luiz 

Sanson 

Then 

Kamara 

Nakamba. 

I think that's the central midfield for the season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

A midfielder who i have mentioned before is technically done..the club is waiting to resolve contract issues with current players(apparent Registration issues in squad also) and move on at least two players..This will go down to wire..possibly close to window closure.

Just so nobody is trolling through all my old posts the player is Ibrahim Sangare

without asking for specifics, do you know someone ITK or something?

A midfielder who i have mentioned before is technically done..the club is waiting to resolve contract issues with current players(apparent Registration issues in squad also) and move on at least two players..This will go down to wire..possibly close to window closure.

Just so nobody is trolling through all my old posts the player is Ibrahim Sangare

So Wednesday do you think?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Ramsey  

McGinn 

Luiz 

Sanson 

Then 

Kamara 

Nakamba. 

I think you can probably add Tim to that certainly as a squad player and sometimes starter as the season and he progresses. I shouldn’t be surprised to see another big signing in central midfield either. The addition of Kamara is a good one but that still leaves us thin for DM. So a midfielder who can play DM and/or box to box gives us strength in depth. It’s a long tough season and who knows what effect the World Cup will have on players this year. 5 subs and all that too. 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Ramsey  

McGinn 

Luiz 

Sanson 

Then 

Kamara 

Nakamba. 

Really doesn't build much confidence.

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Ramsey  

McGinn 

Luiz 

Sanson 

Then 

Kamara 

Nakamba. 

Think Iroegbunum is ahead of Nakamba, based on pre-season performances, Gerrard’s comments, and that he looks to be a much better player.

2 hours ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Well, I certainly hope you’re correct and fair play if so 👍

19 hours ago, Rolta said:

This could go in a few different threads, but we are looking in much better shape than our first game last season:

image.png

Remember when people were mad we weren't challenging for a European spot with this team in November. Pepperidge farm remembers.

• Like 3

My sister..she has no contacts with aston villa..but has contacts in EU legal side of things

I will take that all day long. We need this. If you say it’s actually a step ladder you were referring to then I wish ultimate darkness for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

if we are going to get Sangare, then I'd assume we are selling/loaning out 2 or more of: Tim/Nakamba/Sanson/Carney as I would not think that 9 midfielders would be realistic in a PL squad (assuming A Ramsey is loaned as well).

I would be ecstatic with that signing, but then would Luiz really go on and sign another contract? How would Ramsey react? 

12 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

if we are going to get Sangare, then I'd assume we are selling/loaning out 2 or more of: Tim/Nakamba/Sanson/Carney as I would not think that 9 midfielders would be realistic in a PL squad (assuming A Ramsey is loaned as well).

I would be ecstatic with that signing, but then would Luiz really go on and sign another contract? How would Ramsey react? 

New Gerrard formation 0-9-1 have it!

• Like 1