Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

41 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Gueye?  Mr "I'm scared of rainbows" can get to absolute ****.

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club.

Ha. Gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeye!

I've ended up signing Ewan Simpson on Football Manager on multiple saves - once for Inverness (won the SPL twice) and on multiple loans for a Northern Irish team. He's a bit of a Scottish wonderkid, always brilliant.

I know FM means feck all but it's all I have to judge by in this case 😅 welcome young lad. 

Edited by est1874
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, a m ole said:

His personal opinions align with Senegal having laws that imprison gay people for years for ‘crimes against nature’. Sounds a lot like forcing an agenda to me.

So he doesn’t want to join something thats his personal choice , are people going to dislike him for that very unfair, that shouldn’t be a reason for some to not want him to play for their club

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’ve lived up here, in The Highlands, for a few years now, so perhaps I can offer some idea as to how SJM could help guide the ref through some difficult moments. 

“Hey Ref ye wee scabbie Roaster, is ye heed say fare up yer ar$e that ye canny see Ah nay laid a finger on the saft wee scrote there wheelin like a lassie. If ye look at him he’s still got bath his spindley legs attached….mare ‘o less. Away ‘an shite with ye!”

Which roughly translates. 

“Referee, I say dear boy I believe that you may have momentarily been distracted. I didn’t actually make any significant contact with the young gentleman, who I believe to be over reacting somewhat. If you care to take more than a cursory glance you will will find him to be in fine physical  condition. Perhaps you’d like to take a moment to review your decision Sir?”

Rab C. Nesbitt v Gyles Brandreth.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, RicRic said:

So he doesn’t want to join something thats his personal choice , are people going to dislike him for that very unfair, that shouldn’t be a reason for some to not want him to play for their club

I tell you what’s unfair…

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

The Scottish revolution intensifies. 

McGregor...... directions from the grave.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IrishVilla10 said:

Would he be of any use to us? Probably wouldn’t want to come back 

Probably would choose Everton over us and I doubt he that would want to go back there. Another that didn't seem as if he wanted to be here and soon wasn't. Good player though, even better once he'd left us. 

image.jpeg.1d4130a9fb31abf22c3cfa2b8cafcaf1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, burchy said:

Thinking about potential strikers that would improve us. Lautaro Martinez (24) would be nice but probably cost about 80-90m. Patrick Schick (26) another option, would be cheaper I guess and looks a right unit up front (clinical too)  

I also quite like the look of Evanilson (22) at Porto.

Another others?

Gouiri at Nice is more of a wide forward if we went down that route, Malen at Dortmund is the same. Perhaps supporting Coutinho out wide. Gouiri/Malen l, Watkins and Bailey might be tasty

Not convinced with the likes of Osimhen, Danjuma, Cunha

Benjamin Sesko?

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think you'll find most Muslim players would have the same philosophy.

So if that's you're reasoning, be prepared to be angry alot.

I don't necessarily agree, but if that's their belief, just leave them alone.

I'm sure there are players who wouldn't want to wear a " Free Palestine " or Israeli logo on their strips either, for example.

You telling them to " get f*cked " over their beliefs, is ironically just as ignorant as them being worried about a rainbow , just my opinion 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thank you ! but all that will be overlooked because some only see their agenda and that only then get infuriated when everyone doesn’t join in 

• Like 1