Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

What do people think to the story of Luiz agents talking to Milan?

I think it’s a shame because I don’t think we have seen the best of him but the lads got a year left so if he isn’t signing I’m happy to sell

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Fine, but if we want to challenge for Europe we still need players. And I’m bored. So I demand transfers. 

We need to clear out the players not good enough first it seems.

Just now, paul514 said:

I think it’s a shame because I don’t think we have seen the best of him but the lads got a year left so if he isn’t signing I’m happy to sell

Given rumours of him leaving for six months it’s no surprise.  Good luck to him if he goes, we want people here that want to be here so let’s get an upgrade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

The one from the fake exposed journo

Dont think of it at all

3 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Using him to finalise the deal for renato sanches 

Nothing to see here 

4 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Think it’s bullshit.

8 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Weve had nearly 3 years to see the best of him and if we cant see it within that time then that tells you everything you need to know 😕

17 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Weve had nearly 3 years to see the best of him and if we cant see it within that time then that tells you everything you need to know 😕

He was good when he had his corn rows, then he cut them off and lost his ability. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RicRic said:

Reasonable point but equally we were unlikely to see his best when he was 21 in his first PL season, or this year when with the Copa America and Olympics his pre-season was two days. I think if he stays he will step up a level this season. But I think he’ll move.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

He was good when he had his corn rows, then he cut them off and lost his ability. 

Everybody knows corn rows are the south American answer to beards. It should go into his renewed contract.